In dark environments, it’s a natural response for fish to lose the colour in their scales in order to blend in with their surroundings, which may have happened to your new fish while it has been in transit. Don’t worry though, in as little as 24 hours your fish will have returned to normal and be back to its colourful self.
Articles in this section
- Can I choose the fish that’s delivered to me?
- When will my order tracking number be sent to me?
- Live Fish Delivery - Terms & Conditions
- I live in a rural or remote area of Australia, can you send live fish to me?
- Can I return a live fish to a PETstock store?
- What do I do if the fish I want is out of stock?
- What is the small white bag in my order?
- Can the courier contact me by phone before they delivery my live fish?
- Why hasn't my fish arrived as colourful as it should be?
- Northern Territory Live Fish Restrictions