Online live fish deliveries are not covered by the 7 Day Fish Guarantee policy, which is the policy used for fish purchased from a PETstock store location. If your fish has arrived unwell or deceased, please follow the steps for the online Fish Guarantee and submit your claim within 24 hours of your live fish delivery.
Articles in this section
- Can I choose the fish that’s delivered to me?
- When will my order tracking number be sent to me?
- Live Fish Delivery - Terms & Conditions
- I live in a rural or remote area of Australia, can you send live fish to me?
- Can I return a live fish to a PETstock store?
- What do I do if the fish I want is out of stock?
- What is the small white bag in my order?
- Can the courier contact me by phone before they delivery my live fish?
- Why hasn't my fish arrived as colourful as it should be?
- Northern Territory Live Fish Restrictions