Toll Priority tracking numbers will be emailed before 8pm on the day that your order is dispatched from the facility. Your order can be tracked via the Toll Priority website. https://www.tollgroup.com/toll-tracking
Articles in this section
- Can I choose the fish that’s delivered to me?
- When will my order tracking number be sent to me?
- Live Fish Delivery - Terms & Conditions
- I live in a rural or remote area of Australia, can you send live fish to me?
- Can I return a live fish to a PETstock store?
- What do I do if the fish I want is out of stock?
- What is the small white bag in my order?
- Can the courier contact me by phone before they delivery my live fish?
- Why hasn't my fish arrived as colourful as it should be?
- Northern Territory Live Fish Restrictions