PETstock VET is open and trading!
We are here to answer all our client's questions and concerns and look forward to providing veterinary medical care to our community during this challenging time.
- You must call and book an appointment to have your pet seen
- When calling, our nurses will ask some questions about your travel history and any symptoms of COVID-19 this is in the interest of protecting our team and the broader community
If you have a sore throat, coughing, fever or shortness of breath we will still treat your pet:
- Please book an appointment in advance and get a family member or friend to bring the pet in (one person per consult).
- If no one else is able to bring your pet in tell our nurse you have symptoms and call us when you arrive.
- A nurse wearing protective equipment will pick your pet up from the car park and we will call you for the consultation.
- Let us know if you want to pick up food or parasiticides and we will collect that for you also.
If you are COVID-19 positive and your pet needs medical care we will treat your pet!
- Call in advance and tell us your status, someone else must bring the pet to the consult and we will call you during the consult to go through the treatment plan
If none of the above is feasible, we provide online real-time consultations with veterinarians using PETstock Vet Chat:
- Between 6 am and midnight.
- Please visit our site https://vetchat.petstock.com.au/ should you have any questions or call 13PETS to speak with your nearest hospital.