PETstock is supporting its team members and customers by ensuring all store and vet staff have received hygiene information and have been directed to follow this advice.
We are continuing to monitor government health recommendations and requirements and have reviewed and updated operational procedures where required to ensure stores can continue to operate at the highest standards in this unprecedented environment.
Specifically, we are:
- Providing information sheets to stores and clinics – Coronavirus and Hygiene
- Providing informative posters for all sites
- Providing sanitiser and PPE for all team members and customers in-store
- Implementing restrictions to company travel in line with Government advice
- Monitoring the situation daily and making sure the business is fully prepared to react to any suspected and/or confirmed cases
- Sharing information and suggestions provided by the World Health Organisation on a regular basis