PETstock is supporting its team members and customers by ensuring all store and vet staff have received hygiene information and have been directed to follow this advice.
We are continuing to monitor government health recommendations and requirements and have reviewed and updated operational procedures where required to ensure stores can continue to operate at the highest standards in this unprecedented environment.
Specifically, we are:
- Providing information sheets to stores and clinics – Coronavirus and Hygiene
- Providing informative posters for all sites
- Providing travel warning updates and implementing restrictions to company travel
- All international travel is being postponed
- Anyone arriving back into Australia or NZ as per government advice, must self-isolate for 14 days
- All non-essential, non-business critical domestic travel is being reconsidered in consultation with management
- Monitoring the situation daily and making sure the business is fully prepared to react to any suspected and/or confirmed cases
- Sharing information and suggestions provided by the World Health Organisation on a regular basis